Monday, October 20, 2008

VCR tape bag

This like the plarn was an accident but a fun one. My mom used to work for a video store and we have tons of old movies laying around some of the not so good ones. Patricia kept saying I should try it and I did. I took the whole tape apart but didn't rewind the movie before I did so needless to say I won't make that mistake again after 30 minutes of trying to get all the tape on one reil.



VHS tape is not like plarn at all it is quite fun to work with even if it makes more noise and the family has to turn up the T.V.



Downfall was my son absolutely loved to spin the tape out of it while I was working on it causing me to give him the other reil to play with but it just wasn't as fun without the tape.



I really like the look of the bag. Up close it looks like an evening purse. I am excited about it and will be making another one!

You an view my VCR bag here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17237379

Deidre

No comments: