Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Friend is a trooper

So Crafting is a lot of fun when you have someone to bounce ideas off of and someone who brings out the best in you when you are creating. What happens when that friend gets sick and you aren't able to get a craft date! (This is a drag because you don't even realize just how much one helps create the other) Patricia got a really bad tooth infection and she has been down for over a week. Finally she had the teeth that were causing the problem pulled. (wonderful wisdom teeth) So to keep your friend upbeat about not being able to craft you create a project list for when they get better so they have something to look forward too. Here are my ideas. We need to more Christmas Ornaments since the holidays are getting closer, I need to make another shag rug since the one I made has been taken, Patricia needs to make another rug because she is really good at it and the kids need some strips to tear, and notebooks we really are starting to get a pile of boxes.


So to my friend who is a trooper you have to get out of bed soon because we have lots of therapy days ahead of us and my husband needs some time in man land.

Deidre

Let me tell you all this was no picnic. To begin with I was told many times as a teen I didn't have any wisdom teeth to be pulled. Apparently they were all wrong. They being the dentists, the orthodontists, those mean people! So, I'm 40 I've just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled, my face isn’t just discolored it's black from the bruising, and my jaw feels like it was opened and pulled over my head. And, I just don't feel like doing anything!

Anything, except hanging out with family and friends and maybe starting a new rug! Hmmmm, been thinking of making a fish shaped rug.


Patricia

No comments: