Friday, February 6, 2009

Zutter Bind-it-all

I love my zutter! And, now they have come out with a new version 2.0, it's pink and has a wider mouth for punching thicker boards.
The Zutter Bind-it-All is great for scrapbooking. You can easily make your own books in any size you need. With the binder your scrapbooks will be custom made just the way you want them.
What I love most about this item is that it's dual action. It puncheds the chipboard and the card stock but, it also binds the book.
It's easily portable, has a stabalizer and an easy pull handle. It all so has a collection area for the paper bits; just empty it right into the trash.
The only points I find I don't like with the Zuter Bind-it-All is that it's pink (I'm not a pink person) and that the collection area is small and must be emptied offten.

4 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I can't wait to get in there and learn everything about it!!!!
Robin
CreationsAnew

The Chameleons Attic said...

ohhhh It is so much fun!!!! you look at everything in your life differently and all of a sudden your brain turns to hmmm how can I bind that? D

Frosted Giraffe said...

I just threw into my recycle bin a Kraft Mac & cheese box. I am so going to dig it out and make a book for my daughter. Thanks for the idea using the cake mix box.

The Chameleons Attic said...

Yes it is quite amazing how one little thing changes how you look at everything!