Sunday, November 16, 2008

So behind.....walking fast to catch up!

We are so behind on blog posts. Our two households have been way under the weater. Kids have been home sick, moms have been down under and dads have been avoiding us like the snotty, slobbery, ozzing monsters we are.

In the mean time however, I've had lots of time to plot out projects and work on little things when my boy is grounded to the coutch under a blanket.

I listed some things on ebay. Something I haven't done in a long long time. Just some Christmas ornaments I had from last years ebay inventory.

This link should (crossing fingers) take you to my ebay listings.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/werincahoots_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I think I'll start listing book lots again. I know not very Christmas oriented but, people do like to read.

I've been putting together some new notebooks for the etsy shop. And, working on a custom order for Business card notebooks. I'm not thrilled with the look so I'm going to start over. I know what I want them to look like in my head. The vision just hasn't translated to a finished product yet.

I'll post pics here when they are finished.

Patricia

No comments: